Terms & Conditions
'We' or 'us' means Bunny Breaks and 'you' or 'the owner' means the customer who owns the animals that Bunny Breaks will care for.
Although your pet(s) will be cared for to the highest standard of care possible, Bunny Breaks shall, in no circumstances, be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury of any kind sustained whatsoever in consequence of your pet(s) staying with us.
The Booking Process
- During the booking process, you will be requested to supply a £10 non-refundable deposit for each run/ark/cage you are booking (or the total cost of the holiday if that is less than £10).
- It is important to return booking forms to us swiftly as a holiday will not be officially confirmed until we receive a complete, signed booking form and deposit for the holiday.
- Owners should contact us at the earliest opportunity if their booking needs to change. Once the booking has been confirmed, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept any change but will endeavour to help wherever possible.
- In the event of cancelling a booking, you will not be able to claim these deposits back. Any balances you have paid are reclaimable.
- There is a minimum holiday charge of £10 for Bunny Breaks holidays and a £6 minimum charge for Hamster Holidays. If your holiday combines both Bunny Breaks and Hamster Holidays, then the £10 minimum rate applies.
Conditions of Booking
- Any rabbits that are booked to stay with us must have been inoculated against Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (RVHD1 and RVHD2) at least one month prior to their holiday with us. We reserve the right to see any vaccination certificates required as proof of vaccination.
- You agree that should your pet(s) become unwell during their holiday with us, they will be taken for treatment at Senlac Veterinary Centre, Mount Street, Battle unless you have specifically requested otherwise during the booking process. Any costs incurred during treatment will be passed on in full to the customer.
- Your pet(s) must only stay at Bunny Breaks for the duration which was requested during the booking process. Should you not arrive to collect your pet(s) on the booked departure date, you will be billed for their care at twice the standard rate until you come to collect them.
Our Expectations of Owners
- As a minimum, owners are expected to supply any dry food that your pets eat and in the case of small caged pets, their cage. We also recommend that you bring any toys that your pet has to remind them of home.
- Arrival and departure times are 6:30pm so owners are expected to ensure that holiday dates take this into consideration when booking.
- Should you need to extend the stay of your pets during their holiday, you should contact us by telephone at the earliest opportunity to confirm whether this is possible. In such cases, this is at the discretion of Bunny Breaks and you will be charged at the standard rate for the additional day(s) required.
- Should you wish to collect your pets earlier than planned, you should contact us by telephone to confirm whether this is possible. In such cases, this is at the discretion of Bunny Breaks and you will not be eligible for any refund.
- Bunny Breaks cannot accommodate dogs, cats, fish or reptiles, or any other larger animals.
- Bunny Breaks reserves the right to change or amend these terms or our pricing structure, at any time, without notification.
Updated June 2017
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC BY 3.0.